Goa Boheme Candle
Several hundred kilometers south of Mumbai lies a beachside paradise so distinctly separate from its northern neighbour that it might be in a different universe altogether. The scent of bergamot sparkles like the sun over the Arabian Sea, energising the mind while the warm blend of nag champa and white musk soothes the soul. When the Bohéme Woman craves true replenishment, she rediscovers herself in the unique Portuguese-Indian spirit of relaxation known as Susegad. As the sun sets to the sound of revelers, a cool breeze tinged with bonfire smoke and patchouli drifts past. She laughs in delight. This is where she is supposed to be.
Top: sparkling citrus
Middle: nag champa, rose
Base: sandalwood, patchouli, incense, clove, white musk
Clean, All Natural, Sustainable Natural Wax, Vegan, Phthalate Free Candles.
- For the best burning experience, trim candle wick to a ¼” before each use.
- The first burn of a candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquify. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, or in reach of children or pets.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle
- Burn time approximately 50 hours.
8.5 oz | 240 g
All Natural Wax
Clean Burning | Vegan | Cotton Wicks
Sustainable | Handmade in the USA