Notting Hill Boheme Candle
Saturday on Portobello Road, and the market is alive with everything from vintage records to fresh fare from local growers. The Bohéme Woman glides through the bustle amidst the iconic painted rowhouses, choosing a perfect trinket as she daydreams about the more serene surroundings that will envelop her afternoon. She has a date in the Kensington Gardens, among the peony and honeysuckle. With a cup of Earl Grey in hand, she alights on an iron bench, the sounds of birdsong in her ears and the smell of carnation and tree moss on the breeze. Every hidden corner of London is special, but here, perhaps, is the most special of all.
Top: Earl Grey Tea, Bergamot, Black Currant
Middle: Honeysuckle, Rose, Carnation, Peony
Base: Vetiver, Moss, Amber, Cedarwood
Clean, All Natural, Sustainable Natural Wax, Vegan, Phthalate Free Candles.
- For the best burning experience, trim candle wick to a ¼” before each use.
- The first burn of a candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquify. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, or in reach of children or pets.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle
- Burn time approximately 50 hours.
8.5 oz | 240 g
All Natural Wax
Clean Burning | Vegan | Cotton Wicks
Sustainable | Handmade in the USA